Friday, August 6, 2010

Finishing up...


I've decided to be good and finish some costume projects I've already started before starting new things...among the list is my Elizabeth Swann corset. Yes, I STILL haven't finished it. But it is so close to being done! So I'm going to try to finish it up along with a couple other projects I've been working on.
One thing I've learned from making this corset so far, I never want to do a corset by hand again. (I say that but...you know how I am)
Also, that even after looking at this corset for so many hours...(days, months, years) I still love it. :)
Hopefully I'll have some corset updates along with some other project news in the next few weeks. :)
PS: To those of you who asked about the yellow dress in my last post, it's from the movie Eragon. Isn't it lovely?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! It will be so amazing when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We don't know each other, but I happened upon a link to your blog from Chrisanne's and I absolutely LOVE your work! I sew a little bit and am fascinated by your talent - I can't wait to see more!

    -me :]

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin