Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pemberley Couture Goes to Town

Well, I finally took the plunge and brought my fingerless gloves into town and they are now available in a store! I forgot to take pictures of all the new ones I made over the weekend but I made some really cool ones. And I just stocked up on yarn so there will be more to come!
If you live near Bend, Oregon stop by Rescue Consignment shop, across from Newport Market! It's such a treasure trove and it's your chance to find a Pemberley Couture original. ;) My sister also makes some amazing duck tape wallets that are available there. Not to mention all the other amazing handmade things and amazing second hand clothes.
I've taken all my gloves out of my shop for now as they're all in the town shop but I plan to add more once I make some. :)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
~Anna Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Anna! I am so glad that you got your gloves in a shop! I will definitely have to visit when I come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Yay!

    We see that you voted on our poll! You sly thing you!

    The grils.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin