Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award :)

Costume Queen of 'Aria of an Amateur' awarded me this blog award. :) Thanks so much!
Here's what she said about my blog:

, earns her the Kreativ Blogger award.


The Rules
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
3. Write seven things about you that we don't know
4. Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
5. Link to the bloggers that you choose
6. Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.

Seven things you don't know about me? This is going to be hard...some of you may already know these things!

1. I'm really obsessed with post-it notes.

2. I love eating grapefruit and avocado together.

3. I like to crochet maybe even more than sewing.

4. I don't like the movie Anne of Green Gables...I know, this is a sin right? I try sooo hard to like it. But I just don't. I love the book though.

5. The first song I learned on the piano was Michael Jackson's 'Like a River'. I picked it out by ear. That's what made my parents get me piano lessons.

6. I don't like dark chocolate.

7. I once lived 2 months with out a washer or dryer and did all my laundry by hand. It wasn't that bad. :)

And I pass this blog award onto:

Genevieve, Margaurite, and Aimee for their blog Pretty Wit
These are three dear friends of mine, their blog is companion to their fantastic Etsy Shop. I love seeing what creative things pop out of their heads and I enjoy reading their witty entries as well as their fun giveaways and more.

AnnaMae for her blog Confessions of a Costume Addict
A good friend of mine, a kindred spirit and lover of historic costumes! She's currently working on an Alice in Wonderland costume. I love reading her blog and seeing the process of her projects.

Heidi for her blog The Garret Corner
Another good friend. :) Heidi is an amazing seamstress and is always inspiring me! I love seeing what she's up to and what will come out of her sewing box next.

Chrissy for her blog The Sun Kissed Me
I found Chrissy's blog about a year ago and I think if we ever met we might be kindred spirits. I love seeing her amazing artwork and reading her clever posts. She always makes me laugh...or sigh. Because I seem to always understand just what she's talking about.

Lissawi for her blog A Fair Prospect
I'm always so inspired by the beautiful sewing Lissawi does for her family and their fun times reenacting.

Samantha for her blog My Heart Is With The Sea
My dear friend over the pond, I love being able to follow along with what she's been up to and be encouraged and inspired by her posts on life, faith, and her adventurous life. Love you Sam!

Janice for her blog May Farm Cottage
My mum. :) My mom is always busy canning, sewing, tea parties, crafting, I owe all my creativity to her. She started it. :)

1 comment:

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin