Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taylor Swift Style

Taylor Swift has such a soft romantic clothing style. It's carefree and feminine, yet classy. I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of my favorites. :)

I absolutely love this coat. The color, the big brown buttons, it's definitely Audrey Hepburn worthy.

I think this black coat with her black ear flap hat is so cute:

Here are some fun photo shoots with Taylor:


I love the bluish tones in these:

I'm working on a post about her music video, Love Story. For those of you who haven't seen it, don't worry I'll post it or you can find it on YouTube. I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan, but I fell in love with the Austen/18th Century/Fairytale themes of her Love story music video. Some really cool costumes! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I have a post planned about her too, the dress she is wearing in the music clip is gorgious!!!
    and a nice song too!

    gr. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love most of Taylor's music and lots her clothes. She's really got a "bohemian" style, which is usually not me, but it's nice to see what she makes work, since we have a similar shape (except that she is 5' 11" which is totally not fair! ;). And "Love Story" is a brilliant song. Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin