Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Moon: Jane

I finally ran across some official pictures of Jane, played by Dakota Fanning, in New Moon. I think her cloak is really cool!

It reminds me of a "Coachman's coat" from a Dicken's film or something. And her mary janes are so cute. :)

This is the Jane promo picture that I'm not sure is from the movie or not. It doesn't look like any of the other pictures of Jane but I thought it was cool anyway. :)
I'm not a big fan of Jane (all the Volturi give me the creeps) But her costume is so cool. Probably the closest we've seen of "costume" in these movies so far, besides Victoria's cape.

And one more picture of Bella and Jacob. Because we love Jacob. :)

November...hurry up.

1 comment:

  1. I worked on a Jane costume for my daughter for Halloween. You can see pictures here

    http://littleantdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/volturi-have-arrived.html

    A simple how to can be found here

    http://littleantdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/jane-how-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin