Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Skirt for a Friend

I just finished this skirt for a friend using the pattern above. The only thing I changed was the length. I made it a bit shorter than the long skirt and a bit longer than the short version. :)
I think the fabric she chose is so nice for summer. :)
I'm hoping to get a lot more sewing done here soon, but we don't have air conditioning and my sewing room is one of the hottest rooms in the house so I've been avoiding it lately. I've been working on a crochet project though which I will share soon and I'm still working away on my Elizabeth Swann corset. I'm also almost finished with an insane skirt project which I'll share more about soon. I'm pretty excited about it. :)
I hope your all enjoying your summer!

2 comments:

  1. All of your projects sound amazing. I hope to see them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful patterns!! Your zipper looks AMAZING! I can never get my zippers to look good...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin