Friday, May 8, 2009

Amanda Beth Fashion Week

I've been meaning to post about this for weeks now...I'm so behind! Amanda Beth is having a fashion week in June which I think sounds like loads of fun. Visit the link to her blog on the side of my blog to see more about it or click HERE.
I'm going to try to join in if I can get some new clothes made before then. What I have in my wardrobe right now is quite shocking! :O
Even if you don't care to join in, you should check out her blog! She has such lovely taste and is such a clever writer. :)
Now I'm off to hopefully sew something for me today. I haven't done that in ever so long...I'm not sure where I shall start!
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin