Monday, December 22, 2008

Narnia Weather

It's been snowing non stop here for several days and has me in a Narnian mood. I'm about to watch The Lion the Witch and the Wardobe for the second time this week, I love that movie ever so much! I think a nice cup of tea with Mr. Tumnus would be enough to keep me going to finish last minute Christmas gifts.
There's just something wonderful about the first snow. Even though it's been snowing for days I still consider this being in the "first snow" because we have yet to have the first snow melt. ;)

I think the snow would be even lovelier if I had a fur coat. :) Or at least fur lined.
I think Father Christmas' costume is sooo amazing in this film. It's like an ancient battle warrior costume, but still merry. I really want to make it one day.
And the White Witch has the most amazing costumes. See, even she buries herself in furs. :)
I love her icycle crown, and everything about this costume:


Alright...I'm off to my sewing. And a cup of Twinings peppermint tea. (The best!) :D Hope your all having a very merry Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin