Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrap Busting Day

We had our very first scrap busting day on Saturday and it was so much fun. :)
I made a pincushion:


And this is a pair of pajamas that had ripped up the side to my knee so I cut them off and added fabric to make them cuter. :)
I also mended another pair of pajamas and made another thing that I am going to keep a suprise until it's completely finished. :)
But it was fun to have a day to use up those scraps that seem to never end when one is constantly sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin